Delicious Protein Packed Brownies (w/o the protein powder!). Check out these protein powder recipes (that aren't shakes) that deliver both the protein and carbs your body needs to repair your muscles and keep you full. Add flavored protein powder to a french toast egg wash for a delicious post-workout snack. RSP Protein Brownies are the ideal solution for busy individuals struggling to fill their daily protein needs.
Plus, it's also one of the lowest fat and lowest sodium. This healthy brownie recipe is probably paleo and gluten free and over-analyzer-eater approved. It should be a little thinner than usual brownie batter because the protein powder will soak up extra moisture. Nowdays, you should can produce Delicious Protein Packed Brownies (w/o the protein powder!) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Delicious Protein Packed Brownies (w/o the protein powder!)
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oat Flour (if you dont have any just blend up instant oats until you get a flour consistency).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 of Optional: Chopped Pecans/Walnuts and Dark Chocolate Chips for garnish.
Coconut oil: Because after all, healthy fats help to keep you full and coconut oil is packed with them. No one wants to bite into a fresh baked good only to find it rubbery, tough, and inedible. These protien bars are so good my son had a taste and said it was good and he is use to eating Just a healthy, delicious, convenient, high-protein food you can enjoy when you're on the go, as a snack. Most readers love this protein brownie straight out of the box, but I'll tackle some common ingredient questions below.
Delicious Protein Packed Brownies (w/o the protein powder!) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place parchment paper in brownie pan and grease lightly.
- Mash ripe banana and mix together all l the wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour mix into baking pan and sprinkle with some chopped pecans and dark chocolate chips!.
- Bake for about 15 mins and enjoy! Makes about 9 even squares.
What can I use instead of pumpkin? Very nice way to enjoy a brownie without all the calories and the best part is easy and packed with protein. Protein powder doesn't have to taste bad. Our nutritionist weighs in on which protein powders taste better so you can get the fuel you need. Best Vanilla Plant-Based: Garden of Life Protein Powder at Amazon. "Delicious vanilla taste and strong nutritional profile." My delicious, filling, and calorie friendly PROTEIN Black Bean Brownies recipe!